New store on Aliexpress for Flipsky products--E-ARK Tech

We can make propellers, and we can customize propellers for customers. We have a set of program codes for automatically generating propellers (of course, this code algorithm is verified by a lot of experiments). We can make the propellers you want according to the parameter requirements you provide. .

Diamond Dinamics, do you have also complete set to buy ?

Hi Gianvi
We develop and produce thrusters. We can also customize thrusters or motors with different thrusts for customers according to different needs. We are a professional manufacturer of motors and thrusters.

1 Like

541xx is not powerfull enough as direct drive on efoil.

There are more powerful, 46KG thrust.

@EarkTech
If one orders vx3 remote from your ali site, which version would be delivered?

V1.2 version will be shipped, or you can let you know your requirment. Thanks.

Thnx, just ordered one.

Thanks for your support, we will upload tracking number after the package is shipped.

I bought two 65161 motors from E-ARK over a year ago. Just getting my build to the finish line now. After mounting one of the motors I noticed that the motor mount has slight decouping. The outer housing of motor has very small amount of WOBBLE to its frame. I notice this wobble when lightly applying hand pressure to test for strong mechanical coupling to my mast mount.

The holes around the base are clearly warped. Very upset because I just noticed this. Anyone else see this issue? What is the fix?

E-ARK, Fritz you give good solution?

Seen this on flipsky motors too, the material thickness around the screw towards the edge is too thin, especially if the screw has worked itself loose and has allowed some movement.

It’s easily solved by making a few new threaded screw holes if you know how to do it.

1 Like

@EarkTech: this can be fixed easily by the design of the motor. If the screws/ end cap works itself loose then motor starts leaking and is ruined - it is a serious problem.

Move the holes in the motor shell 1mm, make the end cap 1mm wider, add one or two extra screws around the perimeter of the shell.

It will add a small cost for material and labour but the issues will be solved.

Thanks for your comments. I know how to tap threads but don’t know where to safety tap on the motor or how deep to tap plus any other considerations to bear in mind to ensure waterproof. I created a new thread to track this issue please post replies there. Cheers!