Slow Build Austria / Salzburg

I used classic cheap eSkate Remotes ( no display ) , no problem with metr.at
I think all remote using uart ( even just used with ppm cable) may interfere with metr at dongle

Wich Remote you are using?

MTSKR1712

But I don’t recommend it , easy to waterproof but hard on thumb …

Soon I will start my second efoil build thread.
I will start with V2 and V3

I decided to stay on the inflatable Plattform because it is very comfortable and you need less place.
In a normal sport bag you can put 3 inflatables and 3 sets foils.

V3 i want to build the box fully from an light XPS blanc and laminate it with CFK.
I think about how I can make the bottom lightly and stable.:thinking:

In V3 i will use my Flipsky FSESC 200A with water cooling. So I not need I heavy Alu plate for passive cooling.

Here now a picture with all my Inflatables. The blue one is V1 that I ride successfully that summer.

5 Likes

I try the box with the short version.
I hope I can foiling with that short Inflatable.

8 Likes

Yesterday I got my 65162 120kV motor what I won from HGL. I opened the package and was surprised, for transportation HGL save the motor better than Maytech that I bought some weeks ago.

The 2 motors are also different, here some pictures.

The screwed shaft have also different diameter. The FR propeller fits perfect on the Maytech but not on the HGL. It seems to me that both motors made with different producing processes.

Maytech

HGL

Maytech

HGL

Maytech

HGL

Both motors looks from quality similar!
I think about if I open the motors and check the differences inside. Perhaps I fill it with corrosion X
:thinking:

7 Likes

Very interesting. I had assumed they were the same with different branding. Clearly not. I think most would be interested to see the difference between the two on the inside.

There different versions of the case knocking about (not too sure why). I have a Maytech and HGL too and actually need to put corrosion X in both so will grab some pics when I do…

2 Likes

Please do it soon, I also think about to do it.
At moment I am to shy to open theme :rofl:

Do you have a duct design for the Maytech 65162?

Yes, but you must insert 3 CFK tubes into the 3 spokes.
Also the Duct is mounted on the Gong Fuslage.
I don’t know if the Duct fits on the Maytech, I made theme for the Flipsky and I must check if he is different to the Maytech

I printed your duct for the flipsky and it does not fit the Maytech because the mounting screw pattern in the back of the motor has a wider diameter.

Okay, are you able to change the Fusion construction?
So I can send it to you.
I will not longer use a Duct so I not need to change my construction:)

I have your previous design already. I am not that good at fusion, but I do have a version that fits the Maytech designed by @f16model. I was hoping to find another design optimized for the FR prop.

Your build is really well done. Congratulations. How small is the smallest board. Can you post a link to the supplier? Thank you

The shortest Inflatable is 1.45 meters.
The supplier is from CZ and called Mala but I think they still not starting there business official.

So I contact the founder in Facebook on Messenger.

When you interested, send me please a PN.

Today i find a little bit time and continuing my V2 project.

I soldered all cables and connect theme.
Powered on the VESC and it seems to me, all is working fine.

3 Likes

150km/h, dude that is sick!!!

1 Like

So, in my business I had the last weeks a lot problems with the Hacker attacks worldwide to the Exchange Servers.
But I was able to save one hour every day and can continue some work for my efoil V2.

My plan is to use the old electronic box for the new efoil and the new one for the old.
In the new one I have much more place and my new setup have a 14p14s setup. Better I use the Trampa 75/300 than the smaller HGL 75/300

Here some pics from the boxes.
The new one

The old box:

3 Likes

After one season driving my Flipsky 65161, I dismounted the motor from my mast and saw a damaged cable next to the position where the cables going inside the mast. :woozy_face:
I was wondering because I protected the cables on this position.
So, I suspect that water can come inside the cables to the motor. I decided to open the motor and was happy, all was dry and without rust.

I will will fill the motor with Corrosion-X and close it again.
My question now, how much :thinking:

2 Likes