[Surf n' Destroy] Building a flying sniper rifle case

It’s price von hlg not important
:roll_eyes:
The rifle box ist is importent :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I think we are missing something here 
 :sweat_smile:
Or is it still too soon ?

How hard is it to cut/drill a piece of POM?

It’s easy too cut
Greetings Frank

Still wondering if you were able to fly with this setup. What was the result?

Sorry to keep you waiting. We needed some time to edit the video.

Have fun watching it!

all credits goes to @kotnascher for editing the nice video :star_struck:

32 Likes

Very nice Saturday evening Film Material there. Who needs disco. :smiley: Rifle case industrie should ramp up their production. DIY community is coming

Thank you for this awesome build

4 Likes

oh and most importantly everyone. Bury those rifles and turn them cases into better useCases. :wink:

2 Likes

It’s our interpretation of “swords to plowshares”

2 Likes

It’s so fun riding this “board”. Your are welcome :blush:

Cool idea
 Looks not to bad
 Did you stiff it inside with alloy plate and U- shape profile?

Hahaha, you guys are legends! Hands-down the coolest looking eFoil for sure! Pure innovation :muscle:

2 Likes

Yes. Just scroll up to Jan 16 and you will find a description with some pictures

Really nicely done guys! Excellent economic BOM, with a well proven parts for everyone to follow. Impressive that you manage to balance a 40cm wide board before take-off :slight_smile:
Quite sure somebody will do an “openable board” soon where mast and foils can be stored next to battery. Also with handle and wheels like the guncase.
For now I stay with inflatables until i’ve fully honed my balancing skills

1 Like

Just found a new landing-technic, the “Bellycrawler”

8 Likes

Great job! Looks like you are doing some good testing. :slight_smile:

Do you think it would still climb out of the water with 14s or does 16s seem to be a necessity?
How is the water-proofness of the case turning out?

1 Like

Way to go! Congratulations on an awesome build. It does look really cool to have a narrow board for sharp turns and just a little bit longer than your stance. That was great!

1 Like

The ride you see in the video was the first ever contact with water. So we even didn not check the waterproofness before. That’s why I was really that amazed like to hear in the video :wink:

For this first ride we took a 12S battery! After the ride we got about 2ml of water inside because one of the screws was not sealed. So it’s solid waterproof even as one of the snap locks opened up in the water.

2 Likes

You guys just killed the diy e-foil game.

I am definitively not going to bother with diy board shaping / laminating / custom case waterproofing now.

This is the way.

4 Likes

We are really sorry that you now spend your time not in the garage but in the air :slight_smile:

6 Likes