Used Lift battery for EUR 1200... good price?

Hi People,

I can buy a Lift 2.1kw Battery for EUR 1200 (=approx USD 1300). Has been recharged about 40 times.

Is that a good price in your opinion? What do you think the value is?

Thanks for your help.

Yo, that’s mad overpriced! I grabbed a similar battery and charger for just $300, and this site’s got a whole setup (board, battery, ESC, mast, motor, foil, and remote) for $1200. What a rip-off!

I would say its a little over-priced.

Don’t listen to Pavel, he bought a Surron battery which is completely incomparable.

Are you looking for a Lift battery because you have the full Lift ecosystem?
I am looking to sell My Lift gear but am in the UK so probably not ideal if you are in the EU…

1 Like

Do you get any function warranty? If not, then it’s too much IMO.

Which site are refering to? USD 1200 for a full set?

No warranty. What would you think is a good price?

Yes I have a lift board and propulsion. I want an extra battery, so I dont have to go home after the battery is empy :wink:

I wouldn’t buy it without warranty unless i got a great deal, like paying the price of the cells in it. There’s no guarantee it only has the cycles mentioned and that there isn’t some glitch in the function of bms or communication.

But i build my own batteries, and therefore have options so what i would pay might be less than what it’s worth on the market, especially if you already own a lift board.

foil.zone­­­­͏­­­­­­­͏­­­

Yes: Board, Mast, Wings, battery cells and casings available - Build, Repair & Mod - FOIL.zone

@ericj

That is not a Lift brand product that’s being sold.

Do yourself a favour and ignore any “advice” or opinion from @Pavel

Fair enough. I think ÂŁ500 (convert to euro) is a fair price for a used Lift battery.
I wouldn’t pay more than that.
But to be fair I don’t like the Lift electrical system at all. I think its overcomplicated and prone to very expensive failures.

How long are you riding for? After an hour on my Lift I just head home because I get bored.

First you couldn’t know for sure if it has 40 Charge/Discharge cause the app its not accurate at all, and second you have to be sure thats it charges properly, i mean if its in the slow charge mode or not, if yes stay away from it, if its blinking green while is charging grab it immediately.
In the end its you to decide