Valhalla’s Tow Boogie & eBuild

Can anyone tell me what the proper connector is for the vesc are? I’ve tried a few different types but struck out on all of them.
Thanks

You need to be more specific. And probably have more luck with starting a separate thread. Which ESC? And which contact on it?

The vesc is a Trampa 75/300 and with the maytech remote and receiver. I’m struggling to find a proper connector for the two circled in black. Normal rc connector doesn’t fit.

These connections have been discussed earlier in this thread:

Looks like JST PH 2mm to me

We really should encourage vendors to swap to GH standard.

Hi I have just joined my two to 6s 12000 mah and went on vesc change. I loaded in 12s 24000 mah on the motor settings but the motor finished its settings but doesn’t work when I go back to main settings.
I reloaded my motor settings and saw that it had changed it back to 6s 24000mah.
I tried 3 times and in the end loaded 6s 12000mah and the motor works.
Can anyone help? I’m thinking it should be 12s settings.
Cheers

Depends on how you joined them, in series or in parallel? Sounds like they are joined in parallel, then a voltage set for 12s will cause undervoltage protection by the vesc

Just a note, there isn’t any need to input Ah numbers into vesc. Where did you do that?

Hi I joined the two into one xt90 connection so I quess parallel.I added the Ah in the next coloum under the 6s.
So if I go back and enter 12s and not touch the Ah coloum will it work?thanks

Assuming you connected the two 6S in PARALLEL you still have 6S but double the Ah

If you want 12S you have to connect them in SERIES so double the V but Ah stays the same.

The Vesc has to match the actual V of the battery.

Awesome thanks for the help,got up on foil now so sweet.Just have to work on my vesc getting to hot.