Videos of electric hydrofoils around the world

6 Likes

YAHEF V2 October Session

3 Likes

what motor/battery here?

3 Likes
12 Likes

Going for a premiere beer at the harbour restaurant yesterday in south of Sweden. Felt like it was summer all ready and lots of people at the beach and at the harbour. Still just 2*C in water thought.
Still have not found anybody to ride with at the swedish riviera :cry:

4 Likes

Re-posted from: Flightjunkie's first e-foil build - #370 by Flightjunkie

:call_me_hand:

3 Likes

I guess that this has been recorded with an insta360 or gopro hero camera? What did you do to keep it floating if you accidentally dropped it?

Hi.

Yea. Itā€™s the gopro max 360 on a selfie stick. I have a leash on it. If you look closely you can see the leash on my arm. Itā€™s a good setup. If you watch my other video where Iā€™m tow foiling you can see how I stick the selfie stick down my back for both hands free to do the water start.

:call_me_hand:

1 Like

Good to know. Iā€™ve got a insta360 ONE X2 with a selfie stick. the insta360 is waterproof, but heavy and for sure it will not float!
A leash should work, and will give it a try

Hitting to the red river between North Dakota and Minnesota. Tight in a few spots but managed to keep away from trees in the river and went about 7.5 miles in a little over 1/2 charge.

Thats a very interesting concept, looks pretty ready for the market. The difference with the classic version (no foils) in top speed is only 3 knots, little less than would have expect(15 vs 12 knots) but in percentage still a lot.

This its not my I NEED MORE ADRENALIN :star_struck::see_no_evil:

1 Like
1 Like

nice for Monaco :laughing: but made in france french seeds :sunglasses:

Hey guyā€™s, hereā€™s my last ride in July. It is an inflatable board from AliExpress, and Maytech ESC, motor, and remote controller. I used a gongfoil foil. And the battery is a 12S x 13 li ion battery, 32,5Ah
This is my 3rd build and by the moment the most easiest to use.

2 Likes

That was some awesome evening. I really like the buoys, great idea @Kwinty & friends. Now itā€™s time to set up some lap tracker!

Cheers

7 Likes

Slicing around with jet plane sound in background.

2 Likes

I canā€™t recommend Croatia for efoiling highly enough! Crystal clear waters and I got all my family hooked on the sensation of flying effortlessly above the seaā€¦
A short dive into 2 weeks in paradise:

11 Likes

I caught the last beautiful day at sea. We managed to tour the island with efoil and make some nice shotsā€¦

3 Likes