Vincent's build

Such a nice remote with really nice features !
Would you have what follows in mind by any chance :star_struck: so that “Battery instruction by Vincent Braillard” doesn’t stay alone on the desk ? :wink:
Remote building instructions by Vincent Braillard
STL files

1 Like

is the mast top open-ended or is there a plastic to cover the wholes. i am worried about water getting into the mast.

ok

All 3 holes are totally open

Hi Vincent,

I’ve just finished building a 12S12P battery with the same BMS (Ant)
(using Sony | Murata VTC6 18650 3000mAh - 18650 cels)
Do you mind sharing your BMS settings?
Also. In your battery documentation I see a charger. What brand / model is this?
Do you have a link to it?
Thank you and keep up the good work!

Hey @Kian,

I’m pretty sure I shared my BMS setting somewhere on the forum! I don’t have access to it right now so you might need to do some research on the forum. You can also click on the name of the parameter and it will give you a better description! It is super easy to set up, just play it safe to start with.

1 Like

Hi. Please see my parameters bellow:

3 Likes

Thank you Vincent,

What charger are you using?
Do you have a link to it?

PS. You need to charge your phone!

For exemple for 12s li-ion
CHF 41.85 42%OFF | YZPOWER arrêt automatique 50.4V 6A 5.5A 5A 4.5A chargeur de batterie au Lithium pour batterie Li-Ion Lipo 44.4V Ebike e-bike outils
https://a.aliexpress.com/_Bf7NvHTH

1 Like

turning practice😆

4 Likes

good ride but it’s raining …don’t see rain in new aquitaine france since 2 months wooo

Yes. There is nothing better foiling under the rain😋

HI. if someone decide to follow the instruction to build the battery I would interested to have your feed back in order to improve the tutorial :wink:

@Vicdes2 @samisin @Tim_Kirkpatrick

Please find bellow a recording of my morning session with the Crazyfoil setup (small front wing)
avg speed:23kph

3 Likes

Awesome thanks! I’m hoping this is the answer to my issues. Had the foil out last night and everything is running and cooling great! But I weigh 200 lbs and my setup is probably 50 lbs so I think I need more lift than the CR:X Foil can provide at my current speed. Trying to get my hands on a FR propeller but they seem impossible to find

1 Like

seems you were averaging around 30-35A have you tested the 30" front wing?

Yes. More lift but didn’t measure it

What propeller is this?

It’s a flying Rodeo

1 Like

Hey. I am thinking about start bilding one. How can i choose the best hydra-foil from airfoil database ? ( Fail that i can put in CNC and make base form from foam. )

Hello. Sorry but I didn’t understand well what you want! Can you tell me more!