When will the Flipsky VX3 be released?

1 Like

Thank you Foilmore. That looks like a 7 pin and (2) 3 pins. Does it take ppm and pwm?

Can you read what small chip is by the antenna? Probably A7105 or NRF24L01?

Check the flotation strap! Maytech came with one a similiar one that broke really easily, I swapped mine out to some paracord.

1 Like

My guess : on flipsky receiver if you want ppm signal you need to solder a wire to pin 2

here a zoom, front and back

RF chip :
XN297LCU

2 Likes

Strange, why they don’t make a connection with all Pins :thinking:

Thanks, The XN297 is a clone of the NRF24L01+ chipset. Probably about the same range and ability to push through water as the maytech remote. Long antenna is a good idea though.

It would be nice if they sold receivers standalone as well, I wouldn’t mind using the same remote on a esk8.

1 Like

Bryce, This would be good on an esk8. I saw a trampa video where they had to stop when their remotes got wet in the rain. This would solve that problem

Tutorial on Youtube for the Flipsky VX3. From Jamie Jiang. at the end it shows the remote working inside of a bucket of water.

1 Like

Any info when will it be available on Banggood?

1 Like

Does anyone have test the cruise setting ? by holding the brake button 3 seconds ?
because it don’t work with my remote

Does it working in the efoil mode, try to switch to the esk mode.

I also have that problem.

I haven’t set it up on a board yet but I think the cruise mode might be linked to the GPS speed somehow.

Have you tried it on the water yet.

Maybe @JamieJiang can confirm how the cruise mode works.

EDIT: You can set the cruise control once you are moving. But not when you are stationary.

This is actually a bad way of setting cruise control as you can’t keep the trigger constant for 3 seconds. It would be great to have a better way to set it faster.

Robert => Same in esk mode, don’t work
Michion => I didn’t try yet on water. Perhaps you are right, it’s impossible in stationary
I asked on alibaba to Jamie Jiang, wait and see

It works when you are moving.

3 Likes

So, the cruise control works with GPS data :thinking:

I like it.

2 Likes

One question, what is when you are falling?
What must be done that the efoil not race with 40 km/h to the end of the world? :rofl:

Thanks Michion and the support of Jamie Jiang
all works outside with the GPS actived

1 Like