When will the Flipsky VX3 be released?

Jamie, I just ordered your vesc and switch yesterday. Email giwarner@yahoo.com. What type should I select for an efoil. Is the receiver included? Does it connect directly to the vesc? is the antena just a wire? and where does it connect? Thanks,
George

1 Like

Any banggood link for europe to avoid tax?
Also link to buy individual controller?

Has anyone received one of these remotes yet? Can anyone review one?

I ordered now the remote.
But i have one question about.
I saw on your site that it is possible to conntect the VESC with PPM or UART.

It is possible to connect the Receiver with PPM but got the VESC Data with Tx Rx from the UART port like Maytech do that in there remote?

I have an UART SPlitter and at moment i not fully trust theme because i have problems with connectionlose with my metr PRO device.

Bangood from cz is good if you are in EU, you can get the flipsky 65151 from there, dont know about the remote thought

Michion. I got one yesterday. It was easy to pair and set up to the VESC Trampa 75/300.
I need a smaller phillips screwdriver to open it up. I can not answer the questions from Nice2cu because i do not understand the VESC yet. The Flipsky does have GPS.
I will send photos tomorrow. It comes with many connectors for the receiver, which is very nice.
I would like to start a remote/ vesc thread explaining all of the terminology in a clear way. Is that even possible?
This remote has 3 speed settings HML but I am not clear yet on how to swap. from one to the other.
I will also check the screen in bright sunlight.
Do not know how to get data from the remote or the vesc.

3 Likes

IMG_5470 IMG_5472

Flipsky Remote V3. Looks pretty waterproof. I will put it in a bucket of water tomorrow.
Will also test the screen in daylight.

2 Likes

Can you please post some pictures from the receiver?

With the Maytech remote you can switch a relay and a transistor. Is that also possible with the Flipsky?

3 Likes

received today :
receiver + cables

2 Likes

… it is right, the receiver have only one 4 PIN Connector?

1 Like

Yes, That is correct. Only 1 4 pin connector.
The other wires seem to be for connecting to different types of ESC’s and there is an antenna extender with a wire clamp on it.
The charger is a wireless plate.
The case is nice and there is a bright orange flotation strap. More photos later.
Can one of you guys post what the maytech receiver looks like?

Looks like uart connection only , may need some soldering to get the pin 1 or 2 for ppm signal

1 Like

Thank you Foilmore. That looks like a 7 pin and (2) 3 pins. Does it take ppm and pwm?

Can you read what small chip is by the antenna? Probably A7105 or NRF24L01?

Check the flotation strap! Maytech came with one a similiar one that broke really easily, I swapped mine out to some paracord.

1 Like

My guess : on flipsky receiver if you want ppm signal you need to solder a wire to pin 2

here a zoom, front and back

RF chip :
XN297LCU

2 Likes

Strange, why they don’t make a connection with all Pins :thinking: