Wooden E Foil Build From Germany

2-3weeks and when will be finish

3 Likes

Very nice work :star_struck:. Was the mast clamp good?

1 Like

Wich wood are you uising?

The mast clamp is very fine

1 Like

Its paulownia wood it is very light and with epoxy and glas is it very strong

3 Likes

amazing skills! this is insanely cool.

1 Like

Thanks for the files will try to experement with jet, will let you know if I’ll succed. What app did you use to designe them ?

Tinkercad i have found a file from 65mm jetdrive and change it for a efoil drive

And for the motor you used 56112 how many kv ? I want to try with 780 12S dry run it should do ~40000 in the water I’m hoping 20000 also interesting what will be the consumtion … will try and see. Thanks for the info.

I used a 500kv sss motor but i have only playing a little bit with this Setup you must try self.
My board have today marriage with the motor and foil it looks great i hope i can make this week one side of glassing

7 Likes

How to say …:thinking::thinking::thinking:it’s just beautiful just like the workshop floor :wink::wink:

1 Like

So the glassing of the board is finish tomorrow topcoat and glassing the hatch and i think this Weekend is finish my board

10 Likes

The board is ready only the controller and remote are unclear when it works it becomes a nice Eva foarm deck

13 Likes

It is so a really nice and beautiful build!
Congratulations!!!

In my opinions, the mast ist to much in front, why you do that?

Second question, what’s the weight from the board without mast, motor, Akkus, etc.?

On my old board i set the mast to 45cm from back in this 29 but i cant go more back this is the Problem of the hatch and the thickness of the board its reely keep with the Batterie in the high but i think its ok
The board was without glas and epoxi by 7-7,5 kilo

3 Likes

It’s just a pure wonder this board :scream::star_struck:limit to make me want to make a third one :thinking:… bravo to you

2 Likes

do you have an idea for because controller i am undecided have the following in the selection zesc raiden 7, maker x hv 200, or like on my old board a mgm 14063

That’s so beautiful ! congratulation for this amazing work, love it

1 Like

Today first ride with mgm controller and 14s 10Ah Lipo with 6 inch fr prop riding time about 15-20 Minutes in Winter build 42ah 18650 batterie

5 Likes

what about the noise of the motor ?