Wooden E Foil Build From Germany

Sometimes it makes a little bit noise I think I have not the correct Frequenz or Timing i have tried with 8hz and a Timing of 20

Gibt es hier jemanden in der gegend um freiburg der lust hätte mit mir einen 18650 akku zu bauen hab da absolut keine Erfahrung

So looking forward to 2022 new board outline inspired from Gong Kube screwed hatch like @Manufoil
Board is 1250x650x121 hope can start soon

1 Like

The build begins rips ar cuted out and proto oft the threaded lock is made with 8 layers off 160g carbon and the battery pack made by @kotnascher is ready for ride make for the v3 a box with amphenol connectors in mix with petg frame and Covers off 2mm carbon plates

9 Likes

Incredible work. Would love to build a board like that out of wood. Art.

amazing skills. kudos.

1 Like

Hey nice project. How it’s going.

1 Like

The hatch is already finished so i can start with glu tue rips and the buttom

4 Likes

Today made finish the rips tomorrow i glue the paulownia wood to plates and hope i can make this week the bottom finish

8 Likes

What thickness of paulowina do you use for the sheeting?

The sheets are 4.5-5mm on the rails 2x6mm and one 160g glas on top and buttom

What kind of a workshop uses 1 nude calendar and not at least 2-3… !!! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Sleeeeeeeek job on the board! :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Bottom finish top and hatch i hope this week and next week i hope the rails and the endpieces

4 Likes

It’s just beautiful…what will be the final weight of the board when empty?

Finish with the sheets and today glue the m8 inserts in bottom hope i can go next week to make the board finish for glassing

3 Likes

So the board looks realy great tomorrow making the edges round and make ready for glassing

11 Likes

finish with the woodwork

10 Likes

Finish with glassing and coating start to build the lion box and looking for a box for the esc and other electric stuff

10 Likes

What material did you use for the battery box? Looks like its been bonded or welded in the middle.

Its only 3d printed petg i make it in 4 pieces top and bottom i want to make with 2mm cfk sheets