Zaja.cz Czech republic Efoil second project

How did you get it so round?

it is the center of the original propeller. (I had two) I adjusted it on a lathe and now it will be attached by welding.

Very nice build. This is exactly what I had in mind. Good to see others who know how to properly use LiPo batteries without causing fire. This is a clean build!

Thank you for the praise☺️

1 Like

Would it make sense design the shark fins on the hub already with cw/ccw (depending on prop) shape? The water get already guided in the desired rotation…is it stupid? Am I stupid?

1 Like

I want to see the first dual motor setup. One CCW, other CW, this is just a RC plane with extra steps(waterproofing)

You really want answers to your last question?:joy::joy:

1 Like

2 Likes

LOL that is great. 20 char limit

Hello Zaja,

Can you please share with us your Mast Clamp STL files?

Thanks,

Eran

I can’t put it here, send me your email, I’ll send it to you there.

Thank you for the battery info. Tattu batteries was a new company for me. Do you ride with two batteries? And in series? What is the ridetime with two batteries?

Yes, I ride 2 at the same time, a total of 50V and 22Ah. The operating time depends on the rider’s weight, I ride with 93 kg for about 30 minutes and my wife with 50 kg rides for over 45 minutes. But the batteries are older (I bought a used one from a drone) and the capacity will no longer be 22, but I estimate around 17 Ah.

How did the cut down suzuki propeller worked compared to the previous one, thanks?

I’m sorry, but I haven’t had time to try it yet. I will try in the spring☺️

OK, thanks anyway, will be interesting to see the result, little more pitch. Not that long time to spring now :+1:

1 Like

new adjustments😅

3 Likes

8 Likes

5 Likes

Nice. How do you do the cooling of the ESC with that water line?