Zesc Raiden-7 new 16s ESC for us Efoilers

Does someone has a raiden-7 over?
I‘m interested…

The RAIDEN 7 has become a rare thing…crisis COVID …we will have to be patient and very responsive when it becomes available again…hoping that the price remains the same

1 Like

From their website: “Our boss goes to school for further study, so the business is paused. ZESC will be back. Date is TBA.” Guess it might take quite a bit longer time than just a couple of months :frowning: Too sad, the ESC looks really promising. Anyone have a used one they want to sell?

Hej Kalle, I had one but broke it during installation due to intergration error, so never ran it. I do believe the max 140 phaseamps is just borderline thought. Maker-X 75200 is almost same price and has some more FETs, but lacks acceloremeter chip.
Go with this one, works well with 65161.

1 Like

Tack för tipset!! @cim96dm7

The ZESC contact did respond when I asked for a rough idea when they would be selling the raiden 7 again. This was the response.

Hi! We will be back in late 2022 or early 2023. Date is TBA.

BR,
ZESC team.

I wanted to order a second one and I got the same answer as @MAC from the ZESC team. Hopefully: spring 2023 :pensive:

Hello,
I have been testing my efoil with the Raiden 7 for several sessions and since yesterday I have had a latency problem between my remote control (Flipsky VX3) and my motor (flipsky) in fact I press the accelerator you hear that the motor wants to throw but if I don’t help it by hand it doesn’t spin…
this in FOC mode because in BDLC mode the motor responds immediately.
Can you advise me ?
thank you

What are your vesc ppm app settings, is it in current control mode?

Hello i’m in current no reverse

Anyone heard any recent updates on when the raiden-7 will be back in stock.

Hi it’s planned for the end of the year normally. I hope so too.

1 Like

Good news from the site home page… get ready !

ZESC will be back 2023 summer. 
    We will have R7 in stock and release two new ZESCs.
3 Likes

I just received the mail that Raiden 7 is availible again.

I really like the controller and I also made custom firmware for it to be controlled via BT and driven by FeRo remote at the same time.

2 Likes

Is the unit shipped from the US?

From there I think:

1 Like