2. Build from South Germany. Prone Board, SAITE 63100, 12S7P Molicel P42A

Yes, you are actually right.
The fuse is new.

It makes no difference in an electrical circuit whether the fuse is in the plus or minus line.

4 Likes

Vesc hardware is hit or miss, but After testing 5 different hardware with bench tests, I Can Say there are some gems hidden in the crap.

Lots of people reccomend the flycolor, but without actual phase current and thermal regulation, the risk of overcurrent and over temp is very high, unless you have the right voltage, right kV, right prop, right foil, right conditions and rider weight.

Its a 12 fet with very good fets, so it’s able to witstand a lot of abuse, but I have now seen a lot of those burned down.

Sorry for your loss!

4 Likes

Well written Adam. There’s nothing to add :call_me_hand:

Of the 5 you have bench tested is there one you would recommend?

First build

Assist only, 6484 outrunner, 8s3p 21700 P42A moly, 85kg rider.

A bit out of topic here, but the makerbase 84100hp ticks all the right boxes. Pushed it up to 190A phase and it handles close to 100A phase continuous without cooling. Bluetooth built in and clean current mesurement across the range, power switch compatible.

The mks 60100hp Is flawled on the current mesurement above 50A, mks75200 Can not mesure inductance properly, flipsky 75100v2 has variable current offset and no phase filters… List goes on :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Finished my 3 Setups for the Prone and 1.Assist Build. All of my setups now have the rectangular connectors and are therefore compatible with Assist and Prone.

71 Slingshot, 6384
82 Slingshot, 63100
Assist 6384 with clean 71/91 Slingshot

2 Likes

Hi, can you share the files of these items…

1 Like

Yes, here are the files:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1bZbGKcCt1O4EM2hLAghg_X-u3JlccyhD?usp=sharing

1 Like