The long awaited photos. Now that the foiling season is over, I finally have some time to upload some .
The foam cutting using some molds and a hot wire cutter. And test fitting the 3D printed inside.
Internal seal for the electronics.
Rubbers side view ————-^
Complete board (excluding wing)
Inside with and without battery.
Close up of the electronics. Display is for motor runtime, on time, pump time, stats like volts, error’s, precharge info, PWM in and out and more.
The motor connections and the hole tho connect to the mast. The lid made of alumium with some hex pattern to save some weight.
The mast with the connections and the water input for the water cooling. The mast mount is 3d printed in PLA+ but seems to crack after some time so this would need to be made of aluminum
The battery and the second board i made.
And an action pic
This was quite a project and took many design and think hours but was definitely worth it all! Thanks for all the tips i got when starting and have fun foiling!