Bluemind Waterproof Intelligent Remote Controller

Hi, latency looks much better now - has anyone tried it?

@qdbluemind
When switching to cruise mode: does it save last speed setting?
When in cruise mode, how does the throttle behave? On/off?
Will all available remotes at Alibaba be newest version?

@brycej
How about deactivating the onboard antenna and connecting one with cable? :thinking:

@DanDyse
@soriginal
When switching to cruise mode: It will save last speed setting.
When in cruise mode, the throttle is off.
Will all available remotes at Alibaba be newest version. yes ,it is available.

The Bluetooth pcb has been redesigned, and an external antenna can be connected。
蓝牙模块-sub-lable

3 Likes

@DanDyse
We have developed a low-cost watch type 2.4G waterproof remote control, the throttle use AS5600 magnetic encoder to control.

2 Likes

I also have one, looks promising, GPS and trigger works fine (altough a little bit laggy), however it doesn’t read data from VESC (tested with Flipsky 75100) and I have the old receiver which doesn’t have an external antenna which makes the board impossible to start.

@qdbluemind Can you help to set up communication with the VESC? Is it possible to purchase the new design receciver with external antenna connection from you? Or if you can send a binary I can upload it to an nRF52 board with external antenna.
Thanks

@andrewwinter we can read data from VESC(Trampaboard’s 75/200 and VESC 6.4 developed by ourselves ).

Please give me your Email, i will send you the new firmware of receiver.

I also managed to read data from the 75100 as well, maybe it was hardware related as after carefully checking the connectors I realized that the TX pin on the VESC was misplaced a little bit, so my bad, sorry :slightly_smiling_face:
I sent you my email address by PM
Anyway can you share more info about the VESC you’re developing?

We have developed ESC based the VESC.

The formal board has been modified and is in production

100V/200A

150V/200A

2 Likes

Great! Do you have plans about price and date of availability?
Anyway can you send me the receiver firmware to telandras@gmail.com? I sent you a PM, but maybe it doesn’t work
Thanks
Andrew

@andrewwinter
The latest firmware has been sent to you.

The ESC will be availabel next month ,the price is $400-$500.

1 Like

Can a firmware update of the RX also fix mine? To eliminatie the laggy response time? Or is this a tx firmware update? (Which is fully potted)

External antennas are designed for the main control board and the receiving board. There’s no problem with human shielding

Do you have fixed the slaggy response time? I am thinking of buying one, but do not want to spend money on a bad product.

Are the remotes currently available have this 10Hz refreshing rate ?

@Toto44 @SoEFoil
The slaggy response time is firmware problem and has been solved.

Currently, the remotes are all 10HZ refreshing rate and with external antenna.

@qdbluemind Can you send me the updated firmware for RX and tx?

/Edit 21/09/22, no response, no updates?
@qdbluemind

We are going to carry out some customer feedback activities and give some discounts to our friends. The remote control will be sold at a discount of 5% between 9.21-10.21. There is also a group purchase activity. You can buy three at a time and enjoy a 10% discount. You can buy several with your friends directly and enjoy a 15% discount. We can send them to you and your friends by multiple express deliveries. Let’s feel the charm of surfing with your friends!
The link is below, click get samples to buy!

Hi, can you help me? I tried two way to connect the board to the vesc,but i can’t remote to the motor.
I tried pwm and UART port .my board might be broken? there is a smd led on the boart and it’s pale light. but if connect mattery to the boart i can see the voltage on the remote and also connect bluetooht with the board.can you help me what sould i do? or can i buy another board?

Just curious to know if forum members have bought and tested the August 2022 remote release with corrected response time and 10Hz screen refreshing rate.

This looks really good.

Can you share the Uart protocol?

What packets are you sending? Reading?

1 Like

+And - Press to enter the setting interface again, and set it once. If it fails, there may be a problem with the receiver.