BREmote - DIY Remote

Yes that would help

The Rx needs 50mA tops, and the two ESCs should not consume any power. As long as you don’t have the servo to steer 400mA is enough

1 Like

Hey @ludwig_bre, do you think you could update the step assy to include the LR parts? I’m building one and want to see the total. Pretty please :pray:?

I received Soma Foama 25.
It looks and feels fine, glued to petg and it doesn’t absorb water. However, the working time is quite short—only 1.5 minutes, with 60 seconds for mixing and 30 seconds for pouring, leaving little time to address any bubbles.

It only expands to about x2 its original size in a few minutes.

Let me know if you’d like to see some experiments with it.

Hmm, I dont have the step files of the newest LR parts, as a friend designed them and we only shared .stl files
Here are some real-world pictures:

2 Likes

I mean I could probably do it, which software have you been working on this model with, if it’s onshape it should be fairly simple to share the design.

I could redesign them from the stls i guess… hate working with stls, even converted ones.

I understood you just want to see the final assembly? Why the effort?

Old habits i guess. 3d-printing an assy is so, i don’t know, uninvolved? I like to look at the parts, see if it’s got some improvements that could be done, see why it was designed the way it was, stuff like that.

1 Like

Understood
I asked the friend if he has some steps

EDIT: He has: (right click → save as)
https://lbre.de/fs/20240709_long_steer.step

3 Likes

Fusion 360
Post must be…

@ludwig_bre Thanks! That’s highly appreciated :+1:

There are some improvements in the files, too bad i already did similar changes :slight_smile:
These steps / STL:s should be the base for the Bremote LR in my opinion and be included in the git

Yes, I already assumed they have advantages
However I like to test stuff before putting it to the git, which I did not have time for yet :frowning:

There are things to improve in them for sure so i agree with you. If you want to i can send some updated files and comments in PM

1 Like