Build from Moscow!

Im pretty sure there is a gearbox, thats how waydoo cut down on costs.

Hi, Anatoly! Thank you for the reply. Is it possible to see your hydrofoils somewhere in Moscow?

Yes. I wrote in my personal account.

Waydoo is using direct drive - as it is by far the cheaper solution.
Gearbox gives superior torque, but is less reliable and noisier than direct drive.
I am only aware of Fliteboard using a gearbox.

1 Like
4 Likes

Sun, sea, wind! Oh! And why do I need the wind?

Hello everyone My flipsky remote control started to fail after three days of riding in seawater. Colored stripes began to appear on the screen. But when it dried, everything worked. And yesterday the screen lit up white and the remote control stopped responding to the power button. So it glowed all night. And in the morning it dried up, put it on charging and everything works. Has anyone had such a problem?

Disassembled the remote control. There is no water in the plastic box where the screen is placed. Could it be condensation?

water finds its way everywhere. Poor sealing likely

I have the same remote and have the same problem you did after only a few uses. Flipsky remote is garbage.

The flipsky company recommended me to dry the remote with a hairdryer! It didn’t help! I had to disassemble it completely, there were a lot of water drops in the screen. After drying, the remote control does not work!

4 Likes

Nice! This is my favorite thing to do on my efoil lol :laughing:

1 Like

In our last build, the short version, something went wrong. We burned the esc. I had to disassemble it. That’s how the flipsky 75200 works!

Two black dots are visible on the chip, we burned it. My friend was able to change it! It works!It is necessary to check on the installation.