Build from Moscow!

3 Likes

Is it the drv chip ? Whats you’re vesc max duty setting ? you know what happen’s?

This is an ARM microcontroller. All values were by default. During the tests, the final sealing of the box where the esc stands was not done. It seems that somehow water got under the compound.

Hi! I want to show you how the NMC prisms burn from the slightest puncture of the shell. Only charged cells are lit.

Take care of yourself and your property!

1 Like

The engine from Freerchhobby disappointed us. After an hour of testing, it jammed! Disassembled, and there’s a lot of water and the smell of burnt wires.

1 Like

I was also surprised by the rotor. The magnets are not fixed on it in any way! They are held by the force of magnetism and are covered with a thin plastic film from the top, which is very easily destroyed! Wasted money!

Здравствуйте. Я из России. Не могу найти, как написать в личный кабинет.
Хорошо, что прочитал вашу тему до конца. Сам присматривался к мотору Freerchobby, но не находил про него отзывы.
Хочу понять, какой движитель получился лучше: с редуктором или с прямым приводом.
А также до конца не понял про батареи: те, что вам собрали в России (“Маленький китай”), оказались плохими? Какую бы приобрести или собрать с хорошим соотношением цены и качества?

I replied to my personal account.

I managed to lift this short board on the wing! To be honest, this is already some kind of circus act. It is very difficult to stand on it! Especially with my weight. But I did it!

6 Likes

And this protruding hatch is very uncomfortable! And it lets water through. We need to redo everything!

that is the length of the board?

The length of the board is 118 cm . And there is no stern behind the mast, she immediately tries to rear up! So there is no stop after the mast! But she’s fat! 85 liters approximately.

I make same size, but thinner.

This size is only for pro riders, harder to lift off

1 Like