Bulgarian E-windsurf-foil project

Machine time without setting -6 hours.

2 Likes

I’ve looking to buy the 65121 for an efoil build. The ones in the photo above do not have the splined shaft featured on the photo at Flipskys web page. And there seems to be no way to select which shaft to get (as there is with their bigger motor). Did you specifically request the shaft version you got? Either way, is there an advantage in the non-spline version?

My engine was ordered by a friend.
I wanted a smooth shaft and a pin, and it came with a spline propeller with a pitch of 7 inches.

Ok, in the photo furhter above in the thread it looks like the shafts are the version without spline, which is what confused me. Anyway, Flipsky confirmed over email that the 65121 is only available with the pline shaft, so I’ll go with that.

I reworked the shaft and drilled it for a pin, and I will put a 5 inch propeller.
I will upload a photo later.

Sounds like a good solution. I assume the shafts are not hardened steel and quite easy to drill through?

Yes, a huge one: you get a 12mmx8mm threaded shaft which allows you
to replace the not so efficient spline prop with a much more efficient one (Flying Rodeo=LIFT, Mantafoil, Fliteboad, EasyFoil, Seahorse, …).

:blush:

2 Likes

Thanks, very nice! Ordring motor today :slight_smile:

The bottom of the waterproof battery box.
Material PE 500 15mm , milling to 13.5mm

The MAST .

I intend to test the 6384 motor in fresh water only by changing the bearings and wire spray .

:wink:

1 Like

:face_with_monocle:

:grin:

:smirk:

1 Like