Flipsky's new waterproof 6384

I think a lot comes down to technique. I stay on my stomach until I know there’s enough speed to go straight to foil. If you try to stand up to quickly you make the motor work too hard.
The 7070 will have a lot more power because its got quite a bit more torque. But once you up the 6374 has a lot less drag.

I have:
Battery - 100A
Motor - 150A
Absolute Max - 250A

I found I was getting the board on the plane at 80% throttle lying down and foiling at 45% throttle with an axis PNG1150. My average speed was 12.9kph and my max speed was 30.1kph. I only ride my assists at 12S now. Although I am going to try 14s to see what thats like as I have a VESC that can handle 14s.

2 Likes

I am running a modified Lift mast clamp and running the cables inside the mast.

many thanks for the sharing

1 Like

I created with the flipsky specs a fusion 360 file for the motor 6384

6384 flipsky v4.stl - Google Drive

stl file

3 Likes

Hi @jeffM , can you do me a favour and also export it as STEP file? Many thanks!

here the step file

1 Like

Thanks, my motor just arrived today!

2 Likes

Has anyone designed a propellor for this motor?

1 Like

Yes, the FOLD for the Flipsky is already in production and will be available in 2 weeks @ propellerking.com

3 Likes

Thanks. Has anyone got an STL for a 3D print for a propellor for this motor?

my new E-foil V7 project with 6384, Target full Efoil with wing / stab and battery with 2H battery LG M58T => 15kg

6 Likes

15kg efoil would be sweet! Following your build.

Don’t hate me when I tell you I been running a 12kg efoil.

2 Likes

I had a 10kg efoil when I forgot to take the battery.

3 Likes

12kg incredible
with what kind of battery ?

because 15kg it’s with 6kg of battery

1 Like

Minimising battery weight seems like the easiest option after losing bodyweight😉

Efoil definition: minimum 5 starts and 45 minutes of riding time with an 85kg rider ?

Then foil assist everything less than that.

4 Likes

where can i find this propeller?

Looks like a Flite prop
K

2 Likes

Nice (Gong ?) bag modification for efoil use. Gong Carbon mast ? Which wing setup ?

By @lishine : 6384 folding propeller 2 blades