Hydro V1/ SSS 56104 / NEUGART PLE 40 / 12s12p 18650 VTC6 /SWORDFISH 300pro +

I made a 12s12p pack based on Sony VTC6, so 36 amps the battery weighs 7.6kg. The more amps you have, the better it is but the more the weight will increase… so I’m waiting for the good weather for the first tests…

Most people are changing to LiIon for safety and durability reasons. Anything from 16 to 40Ah should work, depends on how long you want to ride and the weight of the complete build. If you use a smaller battery, say 16 or 20Ah, just make sure it can deliver enough amps (discharge C rate). If you build your own battery or get one built from 18650 cels, you can go to up to 14s. For LiPos there is not much choice above 6s and 20Ah, so max would be 4x6s, 20Ah which will be around 10kg (2.5kg each). I think more than 10kg is too heavy.
For the duration it depends on your setup, I think with 12S 40Ah you should get around 1h.

1 Like

ok thank you for your return, regarding the batteries, would you have an interesting internet link at price level please communicate (12s 40ah)

Do you want to make your own Li-ion battery pack or do you want to buy one off the shelf ?

[FR] Tu veux faire ta propre batterie ou tu préfères en acheter une déja faite ?

1 Like

I want the 2 rates please (and link) like that I will then see what I choose. but I don’t mind welding batteries.

je veux bien les 2 tarifs svp (et liens) comme ca je verrai ensuite ce que je choisierai. mais ca ne me derange pas de souder des accus.

Hello builders riders
How are you doing in this sad, wrinkle-free period…
Here’s some news about my project:
After a lot of last minute modifications (mast detachable from the board…among other things, ) of stratification big size and small problems I finally manage to see the end finally I think after 2 years and a half…
Here are some pictures waiting for the first tests after deconfinement…

3 Likes

Nice looking build, looking forward for the first test video

I encountered a problem with my DIY vacuum pump, I had to improvise…:joy:
the vacuum ran for 9 hours without a problem…

3 Likes

And I burned my vacuum cleaner!

and no… I’ve created a slight depression in the air so that it feeds on fresh air…

Use a fridge compressor…

2 Likes

I’m afraid my wife won’t let me disassemble our refrigerator!

2 Likes

Just get a used one or a spare parts one.

2 Likes

Good to see you’re also getting finished, just finished mine and I think we started at around the same time. Your duct looks nice, what weights your carbon, how many g/m2? did you overlap the seam or just just put it edge to edge? I just glued some 3mm carbon rods into the struts, tomorrow I’ll cover the outside with carbon, I’ll use 200g/m2.

When the vacuum is stable, after have checked there is no vaccum leak, , it is also possible to zip your bag to let your vaccum source rest.
You need two U-shaped aluminium profile one into the other.

1 Like

I did use 200g, with an edge-to-edge junction for the duct. For the propeller I did it in 3 times and each sheet of carbon covers the back of one blade and the front of another. Once glazed I « balanced » the propeller by sanding with water paper the heaviest blade.

4 Likes

hey man can you send me the link to buy this part i need this connector and wire to build my e-surfboard

thank you in advance

did you build this battery pack or did you buy it

do it is for 56104 420KV motor and 200A ESC