Lift efoil battery cases for sale

I am disassembling lift efoil battery packs due to faulty batteries or electrical parts. I will sell anyone here a battery case with all the electrical parts minus the batteries and the cell holders. I have yet to figure out how to get the cells out of the holders. But I have figured out how to open the case with out breaking it.
Price 300 obo plus shipping. I will have a couple of controller boxes too soon.

And your location is?

What is your location? What is your currency? Do you have any pictures? I’ve tried to take those cases apart and they’re pretty hard to be reusable.

I am on Maui but these do not have battery cells so it is not an issue to ship. The case top is included too along with what you see. The halves can easily be glued back together

I have made a few very special tools and have successfully taken apart a few cases now. I have 5 cases currently

Ciao Sono Demis Italia volevo sapere se gli dei case battery e a quanto li vendi ?

Do you still have any of these?

Do you have a pict of the case socket ? Is it this batterry connector ?

I assume it is proprietary. To @all how to get a waterproof (male) plug ?

ODU Lamtac but which ones ? @Sliman_O have you found a 8mm effective solution ?

There are a few different 8mm sockets. I have some test sockets from lamtac that could be put into a housing and made to fit the battery. Currently I’m trying to get hold of a case though to try fit them exactly.

Hello,
I wanted to see if you still had a battery box for sale? Also do you hae any of the electronic boxes for sale? I tried to DM you but it would not let me.
Thank you

Yes I have a few cases left

Yes I have a few not sure why I am not getting messages through to my end

Yes that is the same cases I have