Looking for mast clamp file for Slingshot Hover Glide Mast + Flipsky 65161 motor

O asking that myself too.

Hi, never received the files. Can you send again? To fred67@outlook.com.

Why is there a trailing edge narrower than the leading edge of the mast and all the other parts of the foil are designed the same way.
The answer is that it reduces the negative pressure/suction/drag as the motor moves through the water and has to fill the void left behind the prop. Less cavitation, less noise, and higher efficiency. This is a great trade off for a little more wetted surface…
Blades on the cone have a negative effect causing turbulence and reducing efficiency of the prop…

See my reply in the thread…

Sent the files again via e-mail

I also use a spinner but he is half of the length like yours:

The clamp is for a 110mm X 15mm mast. The clamp can be stretched in length in a program called Matterhackers matter control. This will give you a longer clamp on the 110mm measurement. To go wider you have to print 100% infill and remove material to fit your width or rework it in a cad program to fit your mast.

Can someone e-mail the file to meet too? I’m using the same mast and motor combo. hendi150@gmail.com

Also maybe uploading the files to thingiverse.com is a better way to share them online. No need to send email attachments.

Aloha

Hi, I’ve emailed it to you now. Note that my Slingshot Hover Glide mast is 115mm so if your’s is the same you need to stretch it as per Tommy’s instructions above (I have not done that as of yet). Apart from that great fit.

1 Like

Thanks received. I uploaded them to thingiverse for ppl looking for them in the future, with appropriate credit given (I think).

If any of the original authors prefer I take it off thingiverse, I am happy to do so. Just pm me.

3 Likes

Thanks for uploading. Have the files been modified for Slingshot mast?

No they have not been modified

Good job. IMHO, your title and description are a a bit vague to be retrieved…

Your title: Flipsky 110mm mast clamp for eFoil Hydrofoil
Could be: Efoil mast clamp for Slingshot 110mm chord mast and Flipsky 65mm motor

Summary:
This is a mast clamp that suits a Slingshot Hover Glide 110mm chord mast fitted with a Flipsky / Maytech or Reacher 65xxx waterproof motor. 65xxx can be 65161, 65152, … Credit…

Is it 2 x hex caps M6-130mm long stainless steel bolts needed to clamp them together?

Hi, you will need 4x M5 100mm

2 Likes

Longer screws if you stretch it to fit a larger than 110mm. Or countersink the clamp enough to use the m5 100mm SS machine screws which are more readily available than a 125mm.

1 Like

Hi, Please do you have these model in STP ? I have a different mast section and i can’t use this STL files.
Thanks
Valentin

You have to reorient the part to print from the motor end to the middle of the clamp and on the clamping part or leading part it has to print from the clamp opening to the tip or leading end. Once you have that done, you can stretch the parts to get the dimension you want up or down from the 110mm length. If you need to expand the width of the mast from 15mm to whatever you want (within reason) . To expand the width the parts must be printed solid or 100% infill and will have to be filed or machined to fit your application…
Once you have the STL file saved you can post that you have successfully changed it to your specs and make it available for others here with similar needs…
TommyD

Ok thank you for your advices, i will try this

Hello,
I am looking for the modifiable file fusion 360 “mast clamp for 65161 engine” it is for a MOISES mast