Montenegro efoil WildBuild

Nice! I have Vespa and dream about similar setup. Great stuff!

1 Like

Still without issues with motor filled with crc 6-66… so almost 2 years. Definitely this can be corrosionx alternative…
Just some shoots with V3. Much more fun with shorter board…

2 Likes

:rofl: Only possible in Montenegro! How fast you go with those wheels on the trolley?

40kmh max…Country of possibilities🤣

Upgraded version can go much faster :sunglasses:

1 Like

Over here, you would be able to run this for max 5Km, then police would stop and fine you :rofl:

Either you need to go faster than the police or avoid them😁

Some shoots with drone on local TV with my V2. Explaining what is efoil… Sorry because is not on English but interesting video😀

5 Likes

We had great miting with @leoleoleo31 on his round-trip through Montenegro…

2 Likes

No words needed for FelixRemote @Felixfoiler This summer I didn’t have much time to test it. So here are some pictures and video. New level of using efoil remote. Complete with data logging. Excellent!

1 Like

Today I finally tested @Felixfoiler remote on the sea with new FS75200 and 120kv with choped 5inch prop on last 4.4 diy board. For testing purposes I didn’t put water cooling on esc so I could easily monitor temp and other parameters during ride on remote. At short break you can download and see data log on phone from sd card from reciever via wifi. Everything went perfect…

4 Likes

Small update, I rebuild and repainted my first board.

5 Likes

Today I tested rebuilded board

on the sea. This motor 65151 is filled with crc 6-66, so now more than two years in salt water wihout problems. So it can be used as alternative to corrosionX and mineral oil.
Also the board now is wrapped in CF and it’s much more lighter than before. I was worried about signal penetration of my Vx3 remote but I didn’t have any problems because the hatch is made from abs polymer.
I was surprised how it was easy to take of. Its probably because of bottom shape.

6 Likes

rebuilded my boards, ready for new season…

6 Likes

Looking good! Which one is your favourite, and why?

1 Like

nice stands! I use old yoga foam blocks with a slit for mast

2 Likes

Thanks, depending on the water conditions (lake, sea, waves, etc.), the smallest board with a taller mast and foldable propeller would likely be the way to go. The biggest board is mainly for learning