New Direct Drive Inrunner 65150

If you cast me one as well you get the file :slight_smile:

Agreed, I’ll find out the price tomorrow.:+1::grinning:

2 Likes

Hi, I’m also interested. Is it possible to get a two blade propeller too?

Depends on your offer. :sweat_smile:

Just kidding, check your inbox

A good price for 20 two-blade prop :+1:

1 Like

He is busy @ the moment, in autumn he will have time: Fr 2019 motor system - #588 by Flying_Rodeo - Propulsion System (Motor, Gears) - FOIL.zone

1 Like

What is the size & pitch of the cast propeller ? Is shipping to Australia an option that you would be up for?
Or would anyone be prepared to share a 3D file for a propeller that has been optimised for cast metal ?
Many Thanks,
Alex

Hi Alex, regarding casting and sending to Australia, you need to direct questions to the company contact is: Info@Macho-Tech.cz I’m just a broker. As for the dimensions of the propeller, I don’t know you, I don’t even have a 3D printer - it was probably drawn by one of the guys on this forum. So maybe they’ll write you the dimensions.

Thanks for the reply. I am finding it difficult getting a quality propeller. I have turned down a ebay propeller but as soon as I did I found the ID of the propeller was over size so instantly unbalanced so will have to press in a bush. My problem is workshop time is limited. I will contact “Macho-Tech.cz” Thanks !

This is the reply from Macho-Tech
quoted direct copy below.

Hello Alex,

Yes our company cast some propellers from alluminium.

The price for one casted propeller diameter 120mm was 100€ (it was only casted). If you want propeller grounded, polished and ballanced, it is 100€ more.

About shipping to Australia i will check the price today. So, the price is for one propeller, we have sale for 5 and more pieces, the sale is 10%.

The production takes about one month from order.

Best Regards

Jakub---------

Think I will just have a few plastic props printed & insert a bush into the other propeller I have. Then I will order from FR when he has some time again. One month is to long.

He also wrote me a 100 euro apiece. There is a high scrap rate during production. Only every third casting needs to be done. I will take one and clean and balance myself.

That is pricey. Maybe printing and glassing with epoxy is the better option

1 Like

guys and how much does the propeller from FR cost the one that fits the Flipsky engine?

Regarding cost of a FR product that is proven, tested & produced by CNC vs a unproven casting with no specifications it cost more … Lots more

Why is a unproven casting cost being compared to the cost of a well engineered product?

I’m not comparing, I just wanted to know the price

because I need a good propeller for this summer​:wink::pray:FR propellers are now unavailable

I don’t know the price of the FR propeller and I don’t even know that it is milled with CNC, I mistakenly thought that it was also a casting.

I have one for 300€ :crazy_face:

You also have this CNCed + balanced + optimised prop from Russia a bit similar to FR.

Here is a prop for this motor. I am not sure how it compares to the FR one, but it might be available and might be good. HELICE

1 Like