New Direct Drive Inrunner 65150

I have one for 300€ :crazy_face:

You also have this CNCed + balanced + optimised prop from Russia a bit similar to FR.

Here is a prop for this motor. I am not sure how it compares to the FR one, but it might be available and might be good. HELICE

1 Like

I would like some 2 to 3 blade propellers. 4 blade I’m afraid it doesn’t have too much consumption.
I’ll have about one or two blades cast.

Here it is:

1 Like

Anyone try this in METR application? she looks beautiful

Unfortunately not me :frowning:

Not shipping to Australia :frowning: I think I will have a cast one made based on the design you shared.

You could try Paul’s, he is Australian too (South).

I have some new log which might be interesting. Please refer to my build

contacted them, they’re not selling prop separately - this propeller is not an option

Has anybody used the 65162-SF: 190KV version yet?

This 190kv could match this cleaver:…

I have a new Maytech 65162 120kv and 190kv for sale. 12mm threaded shaft…€420+ shipping. It is located in Austria so it can be anywhere in EU in days. PM me if interested

after my accident with sipping they now added the white thing at the shaft. Thats neat

You can’t blame manufacturers and resellers for shipping companies bad handling. Sometimes no matter how well a product is packed the shipping companies break them. Read some of the horror stories where surfers have had the boards absolutely trashed because of negligence. It really is the luck of the draw…

yeah your right, but this thing really can prevent damage

What happened to your package? We are close by I’m in Ried im I.

It will definitely help more, but the box and other foam can still be compressed with can still result in damage. Last time I travelled with my efoil it was in the middle of a suitcase fully enclosed with clothes and foam. They were so rough with the bag that when I opened it the motor had shifted and cut through some of the cables. Backage handlers can be real muppets!

1 Like