Slow Build Austria / Salzburg

Today my son ride my efoil.
I reduced the VESC settings for him :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Today I decide to circumnavigation our lake. Stronger wind and short higher waves makes the ride not so easy. But I enjoy the turn on the evening :sunglasses:

2 Likes

20 km is huge!!! What battery do you have to make such a distance? With my 12s12p I only do 12 ( foil size M ). I also have the temperature sensors of my BMS which make me a cut of (55 degrees) whereas I remain 19% of remaining battery.
I’m not sure what the maximum temperature is that I can program without taking any risks.

2 Likes

Yesterday I ride with 14s14p and the Gong PRO MT with the 6” FR Propeller.
It was also a strong wind and crazy waves ( not so high but a ugly distance between ) that is why my top speed was maximum 34 km/h.
Test Akku capacity was after the ride was little bit more than 33% ( 3,55 Cell voltage )

1 Like

Robert, What are these metal crimps called in german? Where did you buy them?

acrimp2

It is soething like that, i bought a lot of theme but dont know if it exactly this one that i used in my VESC-Box

1 Like

These work well for 8AWG: US $4.16 5% Off | 15pcs Premium #8 AWG BN8 Uninsulated Wire Terminal Splices Butt Connectors Bare
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mLh20ox

2 Likes

Yesterday after printing the new Hub for the 7” FR Propeller, I used the propeller first time.
So, Gong Veloce M and the 7”FR propeller.

Metr from yesterday:

Today i mount the Gong PRO MT with the 7” FR propeller. It is definitely a more stable setup, Mut the Veloce M makes more fun.

Metr from today:

2 Likes

First time, my son are flying with my Drone and make some nice videos from my friend and me.
My music that I selected was always blocked from YouTube, so I take that classical one :joy:

7 Likes

… first day in Croatia.
Seems to me, my efoil is also working in the saltwater :sunglasses:

9 Likes

And nice music, nice scenery… This video will probably not only speed up unfinished e-foil builds, but will undoubtedly inspire new e-foil builds to start.

1 Like

@Dynamik Said it all: music, landscape, everything is top notch, even you Robert, you’re doing well now

1 Like

Palmižana beach? :slight_smile: 20 char

No, Beach Centinera
https://goo.gl/maps/4GdByX7U8AKr4BfF7

Aaaa u are in Istria. Nice spot enjoy your stay :grinning:

1 Like

In the event of a fall at over 30 km/h, the retaining plate on the ground was bent over by the water current. It broke when trying to bend it back. I found a replacement in the form of a 3mm CFK plate. This was dimensioned in such a way that the plate is flush with the underside of the inflatable. By the way, now it looks much more sexy.

5 Likes

good job! it’s an excellent battery pack.

1 Like

Croatia

3 Likes

Woah u basically went to island Hvar. Half the time ferry needs. noice :call_me_hand: :call_me_hand:

1 Like
11 Likes