Takuma efoil mods

The battery costs 1799€, and yes this is very cheap if you compare it to other efoil brands;-)
And who said it can do 50km/h? If not modified this is not correct, around 35km/h is maximum. However with some modifications higher speeds are possible, however not covered by the manufacturer… Wait for autumn and a pro version to come, this will be for the racing guys…
Remember the etakuma efoil is designed for easy learning not for efoil racing. Thats why most customers learn to fly above water within the first hour :wink:
www.etakuma.de

Ok. I was hoping I was calling out a fake copy of your brand :slight_smile:

50km/h was anecdotal - someone put it on a post I read some time ago.

I would love it if you shared more information about the battery and the safety features. Is it waterproof? How is it fused and controlled?

Thanks for replying.

Yes it is waterproof and CE certified. It is with BMS and protection but I think you understand that it is not in our interest to share technical know how, other than the given specifications on it :wink:

Thats on the mast and those specs are for the motor…

Hi Takuma - how much more speed did you get by removing the duct on the Takuma eFoil?

hello, I am interested in a takuma propeller - can you provide me with infos pls. best rgds uli

I didn’t measure, but without duct everything was better.

Hi, I can sell my prop if anyone needs.

Which prop do you use now ,when you sell yours?

This 37eu one is similar to Takuma’s prop:
'HGLTECH 100Kv Test and Comparison - #113 by Toto44
or you can get a Fliteboard genuine propeller for 20eu + shipping

: