Build from Moscow!

2 Likes
3 Likes

After a week of training, I began to swing my arms less!

1 Like

While riding an Efoil along the shore, I met a man on takuma! It turned out to be the owner of the hotel, a fan of efoils! He already has three takums, rental and all that! He bal is very surprised by the homemade efoyl! And I, having made three efoils, for the first time touched and considered the branded board! It’s twice as wide as mine!

4 Likes

What is the KV of the motor?

So, the kV parameter shows at what speed the motor will generate a reverse EMF of 1V. That is, the 2600kV motor will generate a reverse voltage of 1V at a speed of 2600 rpm.
If the motor is spun up to a higher speed, then at a certain point the generated reverse voltage will equal the battery voltage and the motor will stop gaining speed. Thus, the kV parameter primarily characterizes the maximum speed at which the motor is capable of operating.

2 Likes

Hello everyoneI have a question. Anyone with a flipsky 65161 engine and a Chinese propeller 7-inch pitch not trimmed, on the wing comes out? We have an assembly with a flipsky 65161 engine that only works with a Chinese propeller pitch of 5 inches, with a pitch of 7 and 7 cut off on the wing does not stand up. And the first assembly with the sss 56114 motor with a 4.25 gearbox stands on the wing with all three propellers. But with different efficiency.

With a 5-inch propeller not clipped, I accelerate to a maximum of 32 kmh.At a speed of 20-25 km.h battery consumption is approximately 40 amps.

Interesting and little unexpected( would have expect the clipped to work). Do You have the rpm of propeller for 7 inch original & 7 inch clipped? I have no experience in this setup, but if it works with the 5 pitch model can in theory be following issue: 7 inch original, not enough torque to spin to take off speed(low rpm). For 7 inch clipped, too much slip ( higher rpm). Have you tried with lighter pilot?

A sss 56 motor has a torque of 3nm x gearbox : 12Nm, the 65161 is rated at 9nm , then comes the rpm : what kv was your 56?

. Our sss 56114 was 500 kV.

We didn’t try it with a lighter pilot. I weigh 90 kg.

1 Like

First attempt to jump!

So final Kv is similar and rpm ( so battery was the same) I guess torque problem with big prop

явно что у одного не хватает мощности.

а шаг винта одинаковый в обоих случаях?

Вы все ещё в голубицкой? хотел бы посмотреть на Ваше чудо техники, обсудить, проконсультироваться.

clearly one lacks power.

and the pitch of the screw is the same in both cases?

Are you still in Golubitskaya? I would like to see your miracle of technology, discuss, consult.

many hav had good result with this prop: https://www.custommotorsfrance.com/product/propeller-complete/

However, it might be that with Your combination(wing, motor, weight) the 5 Pitch it best option. Its possible the diamater of the 5 inch is bigger than you need(might try to shave little by little for better battery efficiency) but nothing is guaranteed. There is reason propeller testing is sometimes considered dark art:) You can simulate what ever you like in a computer, real life might show different result.

Yes, I want to buy one.

Still wondering about Your propeller problem. As torgue is probably on the limit here, is it possible your system can not provide enough amperes to get on the foil with the 7 inch propellers (without gearing), holding back the engine to spin enough?

Yes!for increments of 7 not cropped does not pull! With a step of 5 rides well! Output at 50 amps per wing, riding at 35-40 amps, speed 18-20km.h. If with a step of 7 I need more amps, I do not need such a propeller! I want to go at 30 amps 25 km h