Build from Moscow!

Even 6mm.It’s not even pure aluminum, but some kind of alloy. What they found, they made of it! More work for the whole summer! We have two builds. Still putty, skin, output, paint and design. And the remote control needs to be improved. Thank you all so much for your advice! Without your help, the work would have taken much longer!

1 Like

When transferring the Bluetooth module, it turned out that the Bat and Mot wires are not needed. Five wires are enough. The battery charge and speed of the remote control shows without them.

1 Like

Silicone two-component compound for electronics. I bought it in a radio parts store. It’s cheap. I filled the space between the glass and the screen and all around the screen board with it. The screen has become darker, but everything is clearly visible. The work took 10 minutes! I think this is a good solution!

1 Like

1 Like

Our first build suffered a collision with a rock underwater! The plastic fastener of the engine to the mast cracked. Riding in an unfamiliar pond is fraught with consequences. My friend took the board with him on vacation. Tries to seal the fasteners with epoxy resin. Learn the forward course!

1 Like

And my homemade wing was surprisingly strong!

The photo is invisible. The bluetooth unit is filled with transparent two-component silicone for electronics.

Well, friends! I finally finished my second build! Half a year of life! I’m a little tired! I decided to leave the design for later. And now everything is locanic, black and white! In the meantime, we ride and have fun!

5 Likes
4 Likes

3 Likes

White and black! We tried the wing that we found at the bottom last year. It is 1100 square. And they were able to stand up, but at a higher speed.

A lot of hard work on the beach, looking good:) Are you running the Yamaha 7 inch pitch clone propeller?

No. This one is 5 inches. I have a 7-inch cropped one, but I haven’t tried it on this build yet.

OK, thanks for info.