Efoil V3 - STL files for Gong foil and Flipsky motor 12mm - Parts list - Schematics

Hi,
See below I have already installed it on my V4

it’s more simple with this relay

I know @jeffM. :smiley:
I just posted it here for others to see, because I have been looking for it for 2 days now…
I finally thought of searching for the horizontal model :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Hello @jeffM,
I would like to ask for a favour, if you can.
I need the dimensions and the hole positions of the Gong connecting plate, because I am at this stage on my board and my foil is still in the mail…
If it’s not too much trouble for you, or anybody else I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!!

I have these dimensions,
but I have a doubt about 88.9 it seems to me that it is a little more (90mm ?)

1 Like

Thanks @JeffM for the quick response!

It will do for now, at least until I get my foil.
I will wait for you in Crete, so we go foiling together… :smiley:

1 Like

This should help. Beware that there is a new mast plate since 2020 (plain no fancy hole).
'Database for mast & plate - #84 by Ivryl

1 Like

@jeffM, Any chance you can post the original 3d files (not .stl) for Gong, Flipsky and alu esc box ?
Thanks again!

I have a step for gong, but you’ll have to dm me so I can email it to you.

2 Likes

Morning JeffM.

Fantastic job you are doing and thanks for taking the time to share with everyone.

Your original 23A prop I think you called it. What RPM where you spinning it at. With the 5” pitch I am looking to spin mine around 4000 RPM to start off with.

1 Like

Hello! I tried contacting you by pm, I would be so happy if you could share the step files for the gong-flipsky clamp system? :slight_smile: Thank you in advance

1 Like

Hi, @Fabien_n the mast clamp I’ve got works the same way as FR’s one and needs to be machined out of aluminum, I’m not sore it will be of much use to you? Printing it will not be strong enough unless you modify it a lot.

1 Like

I actually need it because I want to try CNC’ing it in aluminium as well, and they need a step file and not a stl. :slight_smile:

For the mast pod in STEP or STP format…
'Efoil V3 - STL files for Gong foil and Flipsky motor 12mm - Parts list - Schematics - #79 by jeffM

@nice2cu should have it. If you go the forced flow water cooling way, @f16model, @Ackermann, @jnobile, @wushbush might have the Gong + Flipsky version.

1 Like

Is it necessary to install 8 bolts for this plate. What is diameters? Thanks in advance for your answer

Hi jeffM,
why did you change the circuit breaker 150A for a 200A fuse? is there any advantages in using the fuse?

Hi @jeffM, what size is the hatch for the battery and other components in your v3 board?

Can you please share the 3d printer settings for these STL’s.

Im interested in the infill ratio?

Did you use carbon filament, are there any other strong enough filaments i can use?

Thanks!

Let’s give @nice2cu time to chime in and share his settings.

I print it hollow.
I used 3 or 4 layers for the border.
After I drilled on the layers that looking together when you mount it on the mast some holes and filled the clamps with Epoxy mixed with bits of glass.
Because I want it nice and more stable, I laminated it with one layer CFK.

Here you can see how I laminated it.

Thank you for the response!